The IZEA Discovery tool allows you to email with both Discovered Creators and Opt-In Creators directly from the platform for those Creators who have either provided their email during sign up, or have it listed in their Instagram bio. This help doc will walk you through emailing Opt-in Creators from either VizSearch or Unity Search. For help emailing Discovered Creators, click HERE.
EMAILING FROM VIZSEARCH
1. In VizSearch, click on All Filters and select Creator Email.
2. Next, click the checkbox for Creator Email is Available. This will filter your search results and display only Creators who have their emails listed in their bio.
3. To locate Opt-in Creators only, click on Creator Status and select On Platform. Only Creators who have signed up in IZEA will no be displayed.
4. Once you find a Creator you would like to contact, click on their name to open their fly-out Profile. Then click on the three dots to the right under their bio to select Email Creator:
5. Click on Generate Template in your draft and send an email in your own email service.
EMAILING FROM UNITY SEARCH
The process for emailing from Unity Search is much the same, except in Unity Search, all Creators are opt-in so you do not have to apply any additional filters to find their email addresses.
1. In your search results, click on the name of the Creator you would like to contact to open their fly-out Profile. Then click on the three dots to the right under their bio to select Email Creator:
2. Click on Generate Template to draft and send an email in your own email provider.