The IZEA Discovery tool just got even better. You now have the ability to connect with and email over 1MM Discovered Creators directly in the platform. If a Discovered Creator has an email listed in their Instagram bio, you are able to email them directly from Discovery. This help doc will walk you through the steps of locating and emailing Creators in VizSearch. If you are interested contacting an opt-in Creators, refer to Emailing Opt-in Creators.
1. In VizSearch, click on All Filters and select Creator Email.
2. Next, click the checkbox for Creator Email is Available. This will filter your search results and display only Creators who have their emails listed in their Instagram bio.
3. To find only Discovered Creators, click on Creator Status and select Discovered.
4. Once you have located a Creator you are interested in contacting, click their name to display their Profile. There are two ways to contact them:
- You can copy the email address listed in their profile into your own email program;
- If you have a mail app installed on your computer, like Apple Mail or Outlook, click the green Email Creator button. A new window will pop up for you to select Generate Template and will open up a draft message from your email app on your computer. where you can create and send your message.
4. All email addresses available for that Creator will be generated on the BCC line of your message. Once you have drafted your message, just click to send and that’s it!