In the system, you can now export a spreadsheet of the Promoted Post metrics for your Campaign. Follow the steps below to get started!
1. From your Marketer Dashboard, click Promoted Posts on the left hand side.
2. Locate the Campaign you wish to export metrics for.
3. Select the three dots to the right of your Campaign's name and click Download Report.
4. Alternatively, you can also export by clicking on the Campaign name and then Download Report in the upper right corner of the Campaign's metrics summary page.
5. If you would like, you can also bulk select multiple Campaigns to export by selecting the checkboxes to the left of each Campaign, or you can click Select All at the top of the page and then Download Report to export all reports. Bulk exporting will send all selected Campaigns to one spreadsheet.
6. That's it! For more details on understanding your report, please visit Promoted Posts - Understanding Your Metrics Export.