In the system you will be able manually verify posts that fail to pass our verification system during link verification. You will have the option to review each live link and manually verify on the Creator's behalf.
1. Once in your Project, you will be taken to the Outline tab. From here navigate to the Manual Verification tab.
2. On the Manual Verification tab, you will be able to view all of posts that have failed to pass our verification system. They will be listed as Submission Error, Verification Error, or Ready For Verification. For this article, we will be focusing on the Submission Error. From the list provided, select the post that you would like to review by clicking on the Creator name.
3. Now that you have selected the post you would like to verify you will be able to view the follow:
- Additional Note From Creator - This note is provided be the Creator directly and outlines why they would like you to manually verify their post.
- Creator Submission - This is a direct link to the live post the Creator has submitted for Manual Verification.
- Verification Issues - These are the reasons that the system has flagged this Creator's post.
4. You have the option to verify the submission or request a revision. Before verifying, please make sure that you have reviewed the Verification Issues. Once verified this action can not be undone. If after reviewing the issues you would still like to verify the post, select Verify Submission.
5. After selecting Verify Submission, you will be prompted to review the submission again and verify once more. If you would still like to verify, select Verify Submission.
6. Once the post has been confirmed, it will move back to the Outline tab as Verified.
7. If you would instead like to request a revision, select Request Revision. You will need to provide the Creator with a note for why the revision has been requested. Once your note has been added select, Send Request.
8. Once the change request has been made, the post will move back to the Outline tab as a requested revision.