Your Campaign Analytics tab is divided into four sections: Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. This article will assist you in locating and understanding the features of the Platform Report tab. Please note, the following metrics are for illustrative purposes only and are generated from a test account; these examples do not in any way represent typical results.
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
1. Log into your account and go to your Unity Workflow. From there, select the Campaign you would like to view by clicking the Campaign name.
2. From here click the Analytics tab.
3. You will then be taken to the Campaign Analytics for the specific Campaign you've selected. The Campaign Analytics tab defaults to the Overview tab, but on the lefthand side you will find the four tabs labeled Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. From here, click on Platform Report.
4. After you click Platform Report, a new section will open up showing you the subsets of the Platform Report Tab. These will vary depending upon the social channels you selected when creating Projects for your Campaign. You will need to click each one individually in order to view the information on that particular tab. In this article, we will be going over Instagram Stories analytics.
All Platform Reports will contain three main sections:
- Platform Performance
- Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
- Followers by Post
The graph listed under Platform Performance for Instagram Stories will contain four tabs that you can click on: Followers, Views, Replies, and Clicks. Mousing over a particular data point on each graph will give you the details for that specific date.
- Followers: This is the total number of followers for all of the Instagram accounts used within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the Instagram API, but we are only able to gather this if the Creator has a Creator or Business account with them.
- Views: This is the total number of impressions for all of the Instagram Stories within the Campaign. This information is reported by the Creator.
- Replies: This is the total number of replies for all of the Instagram Stories within the Campaign. This information is reported by the Creator.
- Clicks: This is the total number of clicks for all the Instagram Stories within the Campaign. This information is reported by the Creator.
Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
Below the Platform Performance Graph, you will find the total Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV.
- Engagement Rate: For Instagram, this metric is calculated by the following:
- For non-promoted posts, Engagements (replies + shares + tap-backs + clicks) / Followers.
- Click Through Rate: For Instagram, this metric is calculated by the following:
- For non-promoted posts, Clicks / Followers
- TSV: Total Social Value. This is the value that the Campaign delivered. TSV is determined by data pulled from Unity Workflow - the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on Engagements.
- Total Spent (found on Overview tab) + (# of replies * worth of a comment) + (# of clicks * worth of a click)
Followers By Post
This last section will list metrics per each Creator's Instagram post. Here you will see each Creator that made a post, the date their post was published in the system, their total number of Instagram followers, the total number of views their post received, the total number of shares their post received, the total number of replies their post received, and the total number of clicks their post received. Shares and replies will only show here if the Creators have manually reported them when they submitted their content.