Your Campaign Analytics tab is divided into four sections: Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. This article will assist you in locating and understanding the features of the Platform Report tab. Please note, the following metrics are for illustrative purposes only and are generated from a test account; these examples do not in any way represent typical results.
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
1. Log into your account and go to your Unity Workflow. From there, select the Campaign you would like to view by clicking the Campaign name.
2. From here click the Analytics tab.
3. You will then be taken to the Campaign Analytics for the specific Campaign you've selected. The Campaign Analytics tab defaults to the Overview tab, but on the lefthand side you will find the four tabs labeled Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. From here, click on Platform Report.
4. After you click Platform Report, a new section will open up showing you the subsets of the Platform Report Tab. These will vary depending upon the social channels you selected when creating Projects for your Campaign. You will need to click each one individually in order to view the information on that particular tab. In this article, we will be going over Twitter analytics.
All Platform Reports will contain three main sections:
- Platform Performance
- Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
- Followers by Post
The graph listed under Platform Performance for Twitter will contain four tabs that you can click on: Followers, Favorites, Retweets, and Clicks. Mousing over a particular data point on each graph will give you the details for that specific date.
- Followers: This is the total number of followers for all of the Twitter accounts used within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the Twitter API.
- Favorites: This is the total number of likes for all of the Twitter posts within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the Twitter API.
- Retweets: This is the total number of comments for all of the Twitter posts within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the Twitter API.
- Clicks: This is the total number of times the shortener links provided in all the Twitter posts within the Campaign have been clicked. This information is pulled from an internal tracking service.
Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
Below the Platform Performance Graph, you will find the total Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV.
- Engagement Rate: For Twitter, this metric is calculated by the following:
- Engagements (favorites + retweets + clicks) / Followers.
- Click Through Rate: For Twitter, this metric is calculated by the following:
- Clicks / Followers
- TSV: Total Social Value. This is the value that the Campaign delivered. TSV is determined by data pulled from Unity Workflow - the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on Engagements.
- Total Spent (found on Overview tab) + (# of favorites * worth of favorite) + (# of retweets * worth of retweet) + (# of clicks * worth of click)
Followers By Post
This last section will list metrics per each Creator's Twitter post. Here you will see each Creator that made a post, the date their post was published in the system, their total number of Twitter followers, the total number of favorites their post received, the total number of retweets their post received, and the total number of clicks their post received (if there is a link in the post).
A -- shown here means the API returned no information when the metric was requested (this could be because the Connection was disconnected or there was an account permission issue).
A 0 shown here means there was a true number of zero for that metric reported.