In the platform, you are able to edit items after an Offer has been accepted by the Creator prior to you approving content. The Creator will be prompted to accept these new changes before they can continue working on their Offer. Please note, if there are multiple Units in an Offer, you will first need to change the main Unit (the primary Unit) before you can change the remaining Units.
1. Locate the Offer you would like to edit from the Outline tab. Click on the icon and select Edit Offer Details.
2. From here, a fly out will appear where you can Edit, Remove Unit(s), or Add Unit(s). Select the icon and the click Edit. Please note, you will only be able to Remove Units if content has not been submitted and the Unit is not the Primary Unit.
3. Once on the fly out, you are able to edit the Unit Name, Post Description, Post Requirements, and the Post Scheduling. To change dates when editing a Unit, click on the date(s) to edit the Draft Due Date or the Publishing Date. Choose the new date(s) for this Unit by selecting the date(s) on the calendar pop-up.
4. Once you have selected your new date(s), you will be able to view the previous date and reset to the original date if needed. After you have finished making your changes select, Next: Add Elements.
5. On the next screen, you can edit, add or remove Required Elements. When finished with this screen, click Next: Choose a Connection.
6. The following screen will have you select the Connection you would like the Creator to post on. If there is only one Connection for that specific Connection, it will be automatically selected. Then click Save Changes.
7. You will now notice a change bubble appear next to the Unit(s) where changes were made. The notification will reflect the number of changes that were made to the Unit(s) and its properties. Please note that if you change the dates for the primary unit in a multi-channel post, it will also change the dates for the other units. Now click Next: Edit Details.
8. On the next screen you may update the Offer Cost or Terms & Conditions if you would like. When you are finished, click Next: Review Changes.
9. The last step will be for you to review the changes, add notes if you would like, and then you can either Cancel or Request Changes. If everything looks correct, select Request Changes.
10. The status of the Offer will then change to Changes Requested on your Outline tab.
11. Prior to the Creator accepting the changes, you will have the option to withdraw the changes. To withdraw the changes, select the the icon and click Withdraw Changes.
12. In the fly out window that pops up, click Withdraw Changes again to complete.