With VizSearch you can directly search and sort the visual content of the Creators in our network. You can search for visual content using keywords such as “beach” or “surfing”, as well as specific brand names or locations where the image was captured.
1. Log into your account and select the VizSearch icon in the navigation bar.
2. Once on the VizSearch page, you will be able to view all recent content that has been created by our Influencers. This content is pulled direct from the Creator's feed and has been programmatically labeled as Organic or Sponsored based on known disclosures (AD, #ad, #sponsored, etc). Content is also vetted by our programmatic curation before it is displayed. If the content does not match the set criteria it will not be displayed.
3. Locate the Keyword search box. Enter a keyword or brand name of your choice and click Search.
4. From here, the content that matches your search will populate. You will then have the option to filter your searches by the following: Date posted, Instagram Post Location, Creator Connection, Creator Engagement Rate, and Creator Status.
5. If you click on a particular post, a new window will open up showing you the details of that post. From here you can link out to the Creator/Influencer's profile for that social Connection or link out to the actual post itself.