Once you have created your first Project, you will be able to clone this Project to reuse the information and Units that you already built out. This article will walk you through cloning Projects in the platform.
1. From your Unity Workflow Dashboard, locate and click on the Campaign containing the Project you would like to clone.
2. Once you have been redirected to the Projects within that Campaign, select the icon next to your Project Name and click Clone Project.
3. This will redirect you to a Clone Project Flyout, where the information from the Project you cloned will be pre-populated into the new Project. You will be able to edit the following information from this flyout:
- Project Details
- Project Name and Image
- Project Brief
- Project Template
- If you choose the change the Project Template, all information from the previously selected Template will be lost.
- Required Elements
- Initial Draft Due Date and Publishing Window
- Targeting Sets
For more information on setting up a new Project, click here. Please note that cloning Projects does not clone the Offers that were sent in the original Project. Additionally, if you want to change the Deliverable from the one that was pre-populated in the original Project, you will lose all of the information entered into the settings of the original Unit.
4. Once you have edited all of the details necessary in your Clone Project Flyout, click Create Project.