There are two main ways to navigate to a Creator/Influencer's Flyout Profile page:
Once you have located the specified Creator/Influencer you'd like to view, click on their name and a Flyout Profile page will appear, giving you various insights regarding that Creator/Influencer and their social media accounts. For more information about Unity Search and for articles about the rest of the tabs included in a Flyout Profile, please visit Unity Search.
Below we will go over the Main Header of a Flyout and what the Overview tab on a Flyout Profile includes.
Main Header of Flyout
The header seen in a Flyout Profile page will remain the same regardless of which tab you navigate to within the Flyout (with the exception of the Connections tab after you click View Connection). The information shown in the header includes the following:
- The profile photo the Creator/Influencer uploaded to the platform.
- The first and last name Creator/Influencer entered into the platform.
- An icon indicating if they are set to be promotable (if applicable), which is self-reported in the platform. For information on how to set up a Promoted Posts Campaign, please visit this article.
- An icon indicating if they are a minor (if applicable), which is both self-reported in the platform and discovered.
- The asking price range, from lowest to highest, the Creator/Influencer has entered for their Connections.
- The communities the Creator/Influencer has self-reported or been discovered in.
- The Creator/Influencer's self-reported location.
- The Creator/Influencer's discovered location(s).
- The total number of followers across all of the Creator/Influencer's Connections. This information is pulled from the API of each social Connection used and is updated daily.
- The Creator/Influencer's sponsorship index. This is calculated by total number of sponsored posts / total number of posts (from all Connections) and is updated weekly.
- The Creator/Influencer's engagement rate. This is calculated by total number of engagements / total number of followers (from all Connections) and is updated weekly.
- The percentage of fake followers. This information is pulled from a third party and is only available for Instagram.
To the right of the tabs labeled Overview, Connections, About, Audience, Career, and CRM, you have the ability to connect with the Creator in a variety of ways including:
- Sending a Unity Offer: Clicking Send Unity Offer prompts the Direct Offer process for the Creator/Influencer to onboard them into your Unity Workflow Campaign.
- Messaging the Creator: Clicking the chat bubble icon prompts a messaging window, allowing you to direct message the Creator/Influencer.
- Clicking the three vertical dots besides the chat bubble prompts a dropdown menu enabling you to: Add to List, Add to Creator Review List, Send Unity Offer (for Unity Workflow Campaigns), Send Direct Offer (for Sponsorship Campaigns), Send Direct Pay, Email Creator, Request Promotion Access (this will only show if they aren't already promotable), or Show Full Profile.
The Overview tab offers a broad view of the Creator/Influencer. Information found under this tab includes:
- Bio: This is self-reported by the Creator/Influencer and comes from the bio they entered into the platform. Clicking Read more about this creator will take you over to the About tab.
- Recent Content: This section shows a preview of the most recent content generated by the Creator/Influencer's social Connection (up to 10 posts will show up here). This information is scraped or pulled from the Creator/Influencer's active Connections. Beside this subheading, you will find the social media icon corresponding to the Connection type affiliated with the published content and the Creator/Influencer's username for that Connection. If the Creator/Influencer has more than one Connection, you can click the dropdown arrow to the right of their Connection name to access their other Connections.
- Connections: This section allows you to preview all of the Creator/Influencer's social Connections with a snippet of the 6 most recent pieces of content posted from each. This information comes from the Creator/Influencer's self-reported Connections in the platform. Under each preview you will find the social media icon corresponding to the Creator/Influencer's social Connection, their username for that Connection, an icon indicating the Connection's promotability (if applicable), and the total number of followers associated with each Connection. Additionally, each social connection is typically labeled with a dollar amount, indicating the Creator/Influencer's asking price associated with each Connection.
- Clicking on a Connection will bring you to the View Connection page for that Connection, which can also be accessed from the Connections tab.
- About: This section provides a brief overview of the Creator/Influencer including their Age (self-reported), Gender (self-reported), Family (self-reported), Ethnicity (self-reported), Location (self-reported), and Language (self-reported and discovered). To the right of this information, you will find icon bubbles indicating the various social Connections the Creator has. The Connection with the highest amount of followers will be largest and display the number of followers for that specific account. If you mouse over the other icon bubbles, a window will pop up showing the number of followers for each Connection.
- Clicking Read more about this creator will take you over to the About tab.
- Audience Insights: This section gives you a brief overview relating to the audience to which the Creator/Influencer's content lends itself towards. These insights include:
- Audience Gender: This pie chart offers a graphical depiction of the Creator/Influencer's audience by gender (Male or Female). Mousing over a gender will give you an exact percentage of that audience previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Audience Age: This bar chart offers a graphical depiction of the age distribution previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. Mousing over a bar will indicate the percentage of that age demographic previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Audience Location: This list indicates the top five locations to which the Creator/Influencer's audience belongs. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Clicking See more audience insights will take you over to the Audience tab.