As Creator's content moves through the Workflow, they will receive automated emails regarding the status of their work. You can find an outlined list of these emails below.
Automated Email Responses For Creators - Workflow
- Content Change Request from Marketer
- This email is unit or task based
- Content Approved by Marketer
- This email will display the date to publish and will be followed with a Content Ready to Post notification
- Content Published
- This email signals that the Creator's content has been marked as published in the system
- Content Verified
- Content has remained live for 45-days with no changes to the approved content
- Content Verification Failed
- This email is deliverable based
- You Got Paid!
As you submit projects, our Admin team reviews them, prior to them being visible to Creators to submit offers or bids. If your project is approved by our Admin team, you will receive the following email.
Automated Email Responses for Marketers
- Project Approved by Admin
As content created for your project moves through the Workflow, you will receive automated emails regarding the status of it. You can find an outlined list of these emails below
- Content/Revision has been Submitted by Creator
- The Creator has resubmitted their revised content and is ready for review
- Content has Published
- Content has either successfully auto-published or the Creator has submitted the live link to their content and the platform has marked their content as published.
- Content is Verified
- The Creator's content has been live for 45-days and no changes to the approved content
Your Creators will also receive emails based on the actions you have taken on their content.