Your Campaign Analytics tab is divided into four sections: Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. This article will assist you in locating and understanding the features of the Platform Report tab. Please note, the following metrics are for illustrative purposes only and are generated from a test account; these examples do not in any way represent typical results.
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
1. Log into your account and go to your Unity Workflow. From there, select the Campaign you would like to view by clicking the Campaign name.
2. From here click the Analytics tab.
3. You will then be taken to the Campaign Analytics for the specific Campaign you've selected. The Campaign Analytics tab defaults to the Overview tab, but on the left hand side you will find the four tabs labeled Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. From here, click on Platform Report.
4. After you click Platform Report, a new section will open up showing you the subsets of the Metrics Report Tab. You will need to click each one individually in order to view the information on that particular tab.
All Platform Reports will contain three main sections:
- Platform Performance
- Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
- Followers by Post
Please click each link listed below for more information on the different metrics gathered per social platform: