When a Creator submits a bid on an opportunity, you can either approve or decline their offer. Creators are sent automated emails that indicate the the status of their offer, corresponding with your response. You can find an outlined list of these emails for Creators below.
Automated Email Responses For Creators
- Direct Offer Received from Marketer
- Direct Offer Cancelled by Marketer
- Negotiation from Marketer
- Offer Accepted by Marketer
- This email is triggered by:
- Marketer accepting a Bid (or negotiation
- Marketer accepting a Direct Offer Negotiation
- Content Verification Failed
- You Got Paid!
When a you send a Direct Offer to a Creator, they can either approve or decline your offer. You will then be sent automated emails that indicates the status of your offer, corresponding with the Creator's response. You can find an outlined list of these emails below.
Automated Email Responses For Marketers
- Direct Offer Accepted by Creator
- Direct Offer Declined by Creator