If you have a specific Creator in mind that you would like to make an offer to, you will first need to make them a Pre-Invite Offer. A Pre-Invite offer is similar to shopping cart where you can load in offers before they are sent to the Creators. You will be able to edit your Pre-Invite offers at any time until they are sent to the Creator as a final Offer. In order to make a Pre-Invite Offer you must first have created your Project.
Creating Your Pre-Invite Offers
1. Once in your Project, you will be taken to the Outline tab. From here navigate to the Offers tab and select Create Offer in the upper right-hand corner.
2. A fly out will appear where you will have the option to search for the Creator by their name or connections. You can also search through your Lists to send a Direct Offer to a Creator.
Searching For A Creator - From the Creator tab on the fly out, enter the Creator name or connection in the box provided. Once the Creator(s) populate, click on the name of the Creator.
Using Lists - From the lists tab on the fly out, click on the name of the List where the Creator you would like to send your offer too is housed. Once the List populates, click on the name of the Creator.
3. After you have selected your Creator, you will need to enter your Offer Cost (this will be for the entire project and not per platform). Please note that not all Creators will have multiple connections for each platform.
4. Now that you have entered your Offer Cost you will have the option to choose where you would like content published. You will be provided with the following options:
- Let the Creator Choose - The Creator will be able to choose which Connection(s) to post their content on.
- Highest Reach - The platform will ask the Creator to post to the Connection(s) with the highest number of followers.
- Custom Connections - You will be able to choose which Connection(s) the Creator should post to for each Unit.
You will be able to send an Offer to the Creator even if their Connection has not been added to the platform. The Creator will be prompted to connect before accepting the offer.
5. Once you have filled out all of your information click Create Offer. At this point your offer has not yet been sent to the Creator.
6. From here you will be able to edit your offer if needed. If you do not need to edit your offer, hit Send Offer.
Sending Pre-Invite Offers In Bulk
After you have created all of your Pre-Invite offers, you will have the option to send them to the Creators selected in bulk.
1. Once in your Project, you will be taken to the Outline tab. From here navigate to the Offers tab and select the in the upper right-hand corner.
2. From here you will notice check boxes next to all of your Pre-Invite offers. You have the option to select all of the offers or choose a select group. Click either the top check box under Project Brief to select all offers or click each individual check box next to the offers to choose specific offers.
3. After you have selected the offers you would like to send, click Send Offers.
4. A pop-up will appear verifying that you would like to send these offers. Click Yes, Send Offers.