Elements can be anything from a Twitter handle to HTML snippet. These Elements can either be required or optional for the Creators to use in their posts. The following article will walk you through the different Elements available to you and how to include them in your Projects.
You will notice that some of the Elements have already been selected for you. These Elements must be included and can not be removed. To add any additional Elements to your Project select the drop-down next to Add Elements and choose one of the options. Please keep in mind that all Templates will not have the same Elements.
The disclosure is the FTC compliant way to let people know that a post is Sponsored, and by whom. The disclosure is automatically included in the Creator's content. Here is an example of what disclosure may look like depending on the platform:
If you are creating a Project that includes a blog post, then you will need to include a link and link text which will appear in the *Brand Name* portion of the disclosure. This link can be to your companies website or lead directly to a product page. The Creator will then have the option to choose one of the following options their post:
"This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of *Brand Name* for *Organization Name*. All opinions are 100% mine."
"This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of *Brand Name*. All opinions are 100% mine."
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Facebook Branded Content Tool
Facebook requires all sponsored content to appear with the Branded Content Tool. This sponsored requirement is programmatically added to all Facebook Projects. Please see the following image for how this Branded Content Tool will appear in the Creator's posts.
Hashtags can either be required or optional for a Creator to use in their post. If you choose the make the hashtag required, the Creator must use this hashtag in their post in order to submit their content for approval. You don't have to include #ad or other FTC disclosures in the hashtag section. This is handled for you automatically.
Hosted Images are images that you provide for the Creators to use in their posts directly. These images will be permanently stored on our servers. To add a Hosted Image follow these steps below:
1. Click on Add an Image.
2. A pop-up will appear where you can select what image you would like to provide to the Creators.
3. Once your image has loaded, you can crop the image to the size you would like and then select Crop Image.
4. If you would like this image to be required by the Creators, select the checkbox next to Is this required by the Creator?
HTML Snippets can be used to include a video or image in a Creator's post. The Creator will be able to copy and paste this code directly into their HTML. Follow the steps below to add an HTML snippet to your Project.
1. Copy and paste the required HTML snippet into the box provided.
2. Once added, you now have the option to make this link required or optional, be selecting the checkbox next to "Is this required by the Creator?" If it is set as required, then the Creator will not be able to submit their content without this link.
Links can be any link you would like the Creators to include in the captions of their posts. The link URL will be shortened and will look like the link text you provide. You can add more than one required or optional link to your Projects.
*Please note: IZEA’s platform cannot physically require Creators to include links anywhere besides captions. If you require Creators to include links in their biographies on Instagram or elsewhere, you must note this in your Project Requirements.
Follow the steps below to add your link(s).
1. Copy and paste the link you would like to add into the box provided.
2. From here add your Link Text. This will appear in the Creator's post and can be any text you would like for them to include.
3. You now have the option to make this link required or optional, by selecting the checkbox next to "Is this required by the Creator?" If it is set as required, then the Creator will not be able to submit their content without this link.
Page Mentions are specific brand pages on Facebook that you want mentioned in the Creator's content. Once added to your Project, you have the option to make this Page Mentioned required or optional, be selecting the checkbox next to "Is this required by the Creator?" If it is set as required, then the Creator will not be able to submit their content without this Page Mention.
3rd Party Tracking Pixel
A 3rd Party Tracking Pixel can be anything from a UTM to MOAT tag. This tag will be programmatically added to the Creator's post once their content is approved for posting.
Mentions are specific brand or personal pages that you would like to call out or link to in the Creator's post. Unlike Page Mentions, Mentions can be used to drive traffic to a specific users personal page.