When your Campaign has ended, you can clean up your Marketer Dashboard by Archiving old Campaigns. Once Archived, you will also have the ability to Unarchive Campaigns. The following article will walk you through Archiving and Unarchiving your Campaigns.
Archiving A Campaign
1. From your Unity Workflow Dashboard, click the icon next to the Campaign Name and then select Archive Campaign.
2. A pop-up will appear confirming you would like to Archive your Campaign. When you Archive a Campaign the following will occur:
- Active Projects will also be archived, and Projects in review will revert to drafts.
- Open Bidding will be disabled for Projects within this Campaign.
- All open Offers for Projects within this Campaign will be canceled, returning the funds to the Campaign balance.
- Metrics for completed Units of Projects within this Campaign will continue being collected.
3. If you would still like to Archive your Campaign, select Yes, Archive Campaign.
Unarchiving A Campaign
1. Click on the icon next to the Create Campaign button in the upper right corner of your Unity Workflow Dashboard. From here select the and click Archived.
2. You will then be taken to your Archived Campaign Dashboard. Click the icon next to the name of the Campaign you would like to Unarchive. When you Unarchive a Campaign the following will occur:
- Projects within this Campaign will remain Archived
3. If you would still like to Unarchive your Campaign, select Yes, Unarchive Campaign.