Once you have created your account, it is time to create your Campaigns. This article will walk you through creating your first Campaign in the platform.
1. Locate and click on the Campaigns tab on the left-hand navigation.
2. Select, Create Campaign. From here give your Campaign a title and avatar. From this step, you will also want to set your Campaign Budget (optional, but recommended to help track spending when running multiple Campaigns) and duration.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Your Campaign name will not be visible to Creators and will serve as an organizational tool for you to separate different Campaign initiatives.
- If you do not assign a budget during Campaign creation, you will not be able to add funds later. This must be done at the time of creation. You will need funds in your account before you set this budget. The budget feature allows you to set budget parameters for each separate Campaign you are running.
- The Agency Settings are for internal tracking only. This will help you to keep track of your goals for each specific Campaign.
3. Once you have filled out all of your Campaign information, select Create Campaign.
4. You can edit your Campaign details after you have created your Campaign. To do this, select the icon next to your Campaign Name and click Edit Campaign.