Can I change an Article budget once it's set?
Yes. You can add additional funds to an article from the Article Settings page as long as the Article has been approved or is Active (up until the Duration date set). The CPC amount cannot be changed.
What does changing the settings of a live Project do?
Once your ContentAmp Project has been created, there are some settings that can be changed that will only affect new articles being pulled in by your RSS feed or any additional articles manually added by you. Changing the settings of a live Project will adjust the following:
- Title - The title of the Project/Publication. This is how the title appears to you. This is not a public facing title.
- Article Budget - This is not retroactive and will only affect new Articles if changed.
- Cost Per Click - This is not retroactive and will only affect new Articles if changed.
- Grace Period - The amount of time the system will wait before starting an article. There is a systematic 10 minute grace period in addition to the grace period you set. For example, if you set a 30 minute grace period the Article will go live in 40 minutes.
- Duration - The length of time an article will remain Active and available for Creators to post.
- UTM Tags - You can update the UTM tag for tracking purposes.
- Feed - This field will appear if you have set your Project up with an RSS feed however, you are not able to update the feed once a Project is live. You will need to Stop a Project and create a new one if you would like to run a new RSS feed.
- Social Platforms - Change the Social Platforms to which any future Articles will be shared.
- Targeting - Change the minimum Creator reach and Communities you would like to target for future articles. Please note that changing the minimum Creator reach will increase the Minimum CPC and you will need to adjust this field accordingly.
If you would like a full walk through on editing the settings of a live Project, click here.
What does changing the settings of a live Article do?
Once your ContentAmp Project has been created and Articles have gone live, there are some settings that can be changed for a specific Article.
The Article Settings tab will allow you to adjust the following:
- Article Title - Change the article title if needed. This title will pre-populate as suggested messaging for the Creator to use in their post.
- Summary - Change the article summary if needed.
- Suggested Content - Add messaging for the Creator to select from when creating their post. If Twitter is selected as a social platform the Creators can share to, there will be a character limit.
- Disable Custom Content - If you would like to provide messaging for the Creators to use and would not like to give them the option to create their own content, check this box.
- Budget - You can add additional funds to an article here. There is a minimum charge of $100 to add additional funds to an article.
- Duration - How long the Article will be available for Creators to promote.
- Social Platforms - The types of social platforms where you would like the Article shared.
- Targeting - Change the minimum Creator reach and Communities you would like to target for future the specific Article. Please note that changing the minimum Creator reach will increase the Minimum CPC and you will need to adjust this field accordingly.
If you would like a full walk through on editing the settings of a live Article, click here.
Can I change the CPC on an existing Project?
Yes. The CPC can be adjusted for any future Articles started within the Project. You cannot change the CPC for any live Articles.
Is there a review process for the Creators posts?
At this time there is not a review process for the Creators posts.
Can I add any Additional tracking to the Projects?
Yes. The UTM Tag field allows you to track traffic with your own tools. You can set a UTM tag at the Project level. You can learn more about UTM tags here.
Are there restrictions on the type of content I can ask Creators to share?
Yes. No information gathering forms or medical products will be accepted for ContentAmp.
How does IZEA monitor valid clicks?
To provide the best service to our Creators and Marketers, we have installed a third party monitoring system which validates all clicks that come through ContentAmp. Any clicks that are found to be fraudulent will not count.