If you have a specific Creator in mind that you would like to make an offer to, you will need to make them a Direct Offer. In order to make a Direct Offer you must first have created Opportunities. If you have not created your Opportunities, click here. Once your Opportunity has been created, you are ready to make a Direct Offer.
1. Log into your account and navigate to one of the search tabs (Platform or Multi-Channel) on the far left-hand side.
2. Type the Creators name or connection name in the search box provided. Click Search.
3. All of the Creators active Connections will populate below. Select the drop-down menu next to View and click Direct Offer. Please note, that you must have an Opportunity created for the Connection you would like to make an offer to.
4. Select the Opportunity you would like the Creator to participate in and click Submit. Most Creators will have a Direct Offer price set however, some Creators will give you the option to create your own price. Please note that there is no way to negotiate a set Direct Offer price.
5. If you do not have enough funds in your account to cover the cost of the offer, you will receive an error message that the "Direct Offer amount must be less than or equal to $0.00." You can add funds to your account by PayPal or credit card.
6. Once the offer is sent, the Creator will be notified of the offer by email and the offer will move into your Direct Offers Sent tab.