From the Account Activity tab, you will be able to track all of the activity for your account since it was opened. This article will walk you through locating and reading your Activity Log.
1. Click on your name in the top right corner and then select Account Settings.
2. Click the Activity tab.
3. This will take you to your account Activity Log. From this page you can view the following information:
- Name- the name of the Marketer/Creator who took the action
- Date- the exact date of the activity/action that was taken (ie, Content Submitted, Change Requested, Bid Approved, etc.)
- Activity- what action was either requested or completed
- Info- the Campaign name and the connection that was used for that particular opportunity
- Amount- amount paid for a particular opportunity (this only applies to monetary actions like bidding, negotiating, moving funds, etc.)
4. If you would like to look further back into your Activity log, simply click on the page number you would like to view.