In order to keep you informed of new actionable items in the system, we send out Daily Summary notifications via email. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can update your Email Preferences in your Account Settings by following the steps below. Please note, changing these settings will affect any and all user emails that are also attached to the particular account you are updating. For more information on your own email's user settings, please visit User Email Notifications
1. Select your Avatar at the top of your account and click on Account Settings.
2. Select the Settings tab.
3. Select the Notifications sub-tab to update your Email Preferences.
4. Choose which email notifications you would like to receive.
- From here you can select which type of email notifications you would like to receive, i.e. Financial, Direct Offers and/or Open Bids
- You can then select how often you receive the Open Bids notifications, i.e. As they happen, Daily Digest, or Weekly Digest
- If you so choose you can turn off all email notifications by selecting Unsubscribe from all system notification emails
5. Hit Submit to save your preferences.
6. Congratulations! Your information has been successfully updated.